cmc triggers: about
AR-15 trigger groups
CMC's innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers. However, keeping up with high demand has been difficult since introduction. CMC is confident the new production tooling and setup, incorporating the most advanced methods available, will not only yield the highest quality, but will also keep the supply lines full so every AR-15 shooter who places the highest demands on quality, function and reliability, will no longer have extensive lead times for obtaining these innovative trigger groups. And thanks to our multi-patented designs, a fine match grade trigger pull is now an extremely simple upgrade to implement. Install the fully self-contained, ready-to-go trigger group, safety check, and it's done.
> 3.5lb - flat (part#: 91503) or curved trigger (part#: 91501)
> 4.5lb - flat (part#: 92503) or curved trigger (part#: 92501)
> 5.5lb - flat (part#: 93503) or curved trigger (part#: 93501)
> 6.5lb - flat (part#: 94503) or curved trigger (part#: 94501)
- Gunsmiths: patented one piece assembly installs in minutes. Check for safe and proper function, you're done!
- Installation of the trigger group is quite simple: insert the one piece assembly, install the supplied pins. No screws to adjust or worry about coming loose at the worst possible time.
- No cheap tricks or compromises: Full-strength rocket wire springs for fast lock-time and reliable discharge with factory or military ammo.
- Tolerances of +/- .001" for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins
are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available. The assembly
is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing.
- Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel. Typical quality we're famous for.
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers. Available for small or large center pin receiver holes.
- Not recommended for use in 5.45 x 39 .
HOW TO ORDER:
FIND YOUR TRIGGERVisit our products page to locate the trigger that will fit your AR-15 or AR-10. Then, select whether you'd like a curved or flat trigger...
LOCATE A DISTRIBUTOROnce you have found the trigger you would like to purchase, visit our distributors page to find an online retailer...
ORDER YOUR TRIGGERSpecify the trigger you would like to order with one of our distributors, then purchase and place order through the distributor's site...
INSTALL YOUR TRIGGEROnce you receive your trigger, you can quickly install your trigger and, after a safety check, start using your trigger right away!