CMC TRIGGERS LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION
CMC Triggers Law Enforcement Division is focused on meeting the needs of Law Enforcement and Military members who demand the best equipment on the market. No other company can offer these end users the quality, reliability and variety of AR triggers, with triggers suitable for all tasks whether it be a precision marksman, SWAT or Patrol Officer role. CMC Triggers have the solution for any Department that is looking to replace their gritty and coarse Mil-Spec AR triggers with the most precise and crisp AR trigger on the market.
BLUE LINE PROGRAM
In recognition of their service to the community, CMC Triggers has established a ‘Blue Line’ program allowing all members of the Law Enforcement, First Responder and Military communities the ability to purchase specially priced CMC Triggers from authorized CMC Law Enforcement Dealers.
These dealers will carry the full range of products available from CMC Triggers in addition to the exclusive Law Enforcement triggers available in Combat Grey and Tungsten Cerakote.
PERSONS ELIGIBLE UNDER CMC TRIGGERS BLUE LINE PROGRAM
The following persons are considered ‘Qualified Persons’ under the CMC Blue Line Program:
- All sworn Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) State, County and City;
- All Federal Law Enforcement Officers (LEO);
- All Federal Flight Deck Officers;
- All Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County & City;
- All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation officers;
- All TSA employees;
- All State Licensed Security Officers;
- Licensed Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians;
- All Firefighters (including volunteer fireman) with appropriate I.D;
- Fire Marshalls with appropriate ID;
- All Court Judges;
- All District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys;
- All Coroners;
- All Active Military members with ID;
- All Retired Military with Retired ID; and
- Purple Heart Recipients.
- All Military Veterans with DD214 showing honorable discharge (identity must be verified via a Government Issued ID Card).
EXCLUSIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT CERAKOTE COLORS
CMC Triggers Law Enforcement Division understands the requirements of its end users and offers color coded triggers to departments that require the easy identification of trigger pull weights of triggers installed in officer’s rifles.
As a result of a request from a major Police Department, CMC Triggers is proud to offer the exclusive option of our 5.5lb triggers in Combat Grey Cerakote . This color is only available in trigger pull weights of 5.5lb or greater and is only available through our authorized Law Enforcement Dealers.
Tungsten Cerakote colored triggers are also exclusively available to Law Enforcement, First Responder and Military members from our authorized Law Enforcement Dealers in all the trigger pull weights and versions of triggers offered by CMC.
Current Blue Line Dealers
DSG Arms9001 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76140
Dragon Fire Armory4198 Dundee Road
Winter Haven, FL 33884
Gun Effects15313 Gale Ave,
Industry, CA 91706 Phone: 626-333-7178
Lanco Tactical498 West High Street,
Elizabethtown, PA 17022 Phone: 717-367-7221
Lock N Load Tactical9340 S Eastern Ave, Suite 104
Las Vegas, NV 89123 Phone: 702-360-4867
RifleGear - California18065 Mount Shay St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Phone: 949-209-6413
RifleGear - Texas6101 Windhaven Pkwy Ste 145
Plano, TX 75093 Phone: 972-292-7678
Town Police Supply3985 Virginia Avenue
Collinsville, VA 24078
Phone: (800) 752-5580
Endzone Firearms10145 N State Hwy 16
Poteet, Tx 78065